Classification of milling machine structure
(1) Table type milling machine: small milling machine used for milling small parts such as instruments and meters.
(2) Cantilever type milling machine: milling machine with milling head installed on cantilever. The bed is horizontally arranged. The cantilever can normally move vertically along the column guide rail on one side of the bed, and the milling head moves along the cantilever guide rail.
(3) Ram type milling machine: the milling machine with the main shaft installed on the ram. The bed is arranged horizontally. The ram can move horizontally along the saddle guide rail, and the saddle can move vertically along the column guide rail.
(4) Gantry type milling machine: the machine bed is horizontally arranged, and the columns and connecting beams on both sides constitute the gantry. The milling head is installed on the beam and column and can move along its guide rail. Generally, the beam can move vertically along the column guide rail, and the working table can move longitudinally along the bed guide rail. For large parts processing.
(5) Plane milling machine: it is used for milling plane and forming surface. The bed is arranged horizontally. Generally, the worktable moves longitudinally along the guide rail of the bed, and the spindle can move axially. It has simple structure and high production efficiency.
(6) Profiling milling machine: the milling machine for copying the workpiece. It is generally used to process complex shape workpieces.
(7) Lifting table milling machine: a milling machine with a lifting table that can move vertically along the bed guide rail. The worktable and sliding saddle installed on the lifting table can move longitudinally and horizontally respectively.
(8) Rocker milling machine: the rocker arm is installed on the top of the bed, and the milling head is installed at one end of the rocker arm. The rocker arm can rotate and move in the horizontal plane, and the milling head can rotate at a certain angle on the end face of the rocker arm.
(9) Bed type milling machine: the worktable can't move up and down, it can move longitudinally along the bed guide rail, and the milling head or column can move vertically.
(10) Special milling machine: such as tool milling machine: milling machine for milling tool mould, with high machining precision and complex processing shape.
Copyright © 山东沈北数控机床无限公司 版权一切